Considering the fact that your bathroom is one of the busiest rooms in the house, finding ways to keep it organized and fresh looking can be a challenge. Decorating supplies can be expensive. In terms of decorating, using decorative toilet covers to change your bathroom décor is a fun way to keep the room new and fresh and even convince little ones to become toilet trained. There are decorative toilet covers available online for $9.98 in a variety of colors and themes.
A decorative toilet cover can easily be peeled and stuck to your existing toilet seat. Decorative toilet covers can be easily washed and even easily changed to match the theme of your bathroom. Look for a decorative toilet cover for Christmas to keep in theme with the season, use one decorated with your child’s favourite movie or cartoon character if you want to encourage them to use the potty.
f you have a particular theme such as an ocean theme, you can install a cover filled with shells and fish. The decorative toilet cover is easily washed and can be removed if you decide to buy a different theme or color combination.
There are lots of other bathroom devices and gadgets to make grooming and cleaning and organization easier.
Here are a few that are readily available online:
· Rechargeable Tub Scrubbers. This product helps you reach those difficult areas without bending over to keep your tub and shower walls clean. This can be especially useful for people who are disabled or elderly
· Various caddies and Johnny poles to help organize your bathroom by keeping your vanity counter and cupboard organized and allowing extra space such as over your toilet tank or in your shower. Having a place to keep all your toiletries or an extra rack for towels can help your bathroom stay neater and look great
· Glow in the Dark decorative toilet covers or cordless toilet seats that illuminate in the dark for fun and convenience coupled with talking or musical toilet rolls make a great conversation piece
· Hand cream, shampoo, soap and toothpaste dispensers to keep the clutter off your counter and keep needed items within reach
· Magazine racks that hold other items as well such as toilet paper and extra towels or soaps
· Pouches for bath toys and toiletries that hang over your shower head nozzle
· Classy color coordinated items such as monogrammed towels and washcloths
· Hair care organizer to hold your curling iron, blow dryer, straightening irons and hair brushes
There are loads of options to help you keep your bathroom fresh looking and organized. Items like the decorative toilet seat covers and other bathroom novelties can spruce up your bathroom for a reasonable price and make your life easier by helping your bathroom be organized so that products you regularly used are within your reach without creating clutter.